5 Benefits of moving Dynamics 365 to the Cloud
ECLEVA’s founder and CEO Patrick Northcott talks about the advantages of moving from Dynamics 365 On-premise to Cloud.
- It provides a consistent unified interface which means a consistent experience across devices - web, phone and tablet.
- It increases productivity and efficiency by reducing the number of clicks it requires to complete tasks.
- It provides the opportunity for high user engagement and productivity by leveraging the rest of Microsoft Platform across Office 365, Azure and the Dynamics Power Platform.
- It’s always up to date with the latest software versions reducing your ongoing total cost of ownership.
- It leverages Microsoft’s state of art security centre to keep your data and business safe.
Always speak to a Microsoft Certified consultant to weigh up the risks and benefits before moving to the cloud, to ensure your data and processes will be migrated with minimal business impact.