5 Signs your business needs a technology update
- System costs appear to be increasing exponentially each year without bringing additional functionality into the organisation.
- Users have to learn and interact with 5 or 6 different siloed systems leading to reduced productivity and causing onboarding issues for new employees.
- Employees have difficulty accessing the right resources they need and develop inefficient workarounds which leads to rekeying of data.
- It is difficult to get real time or consolidated data on critical business processes, as data is hidden in individually created excel spreadsheets and siloed systems.
- There is confusion around whether the systems comply with the organisation’s data security governance.
Working with a strategic systems IT consultant will help you determine if you could be getting more benefits and ROI from your existing systems and set a clear applications roadmap to make your business more scalable and profitable.