5 signs your organisation desperately needs a Business Intelligence software
In this video, ECLEVA’s CEO Patrick Northcott shares the 5 signs that your business needs a Business Intelligence system.
- It takes about a month to develop a report on the previous month. If a project or product is running unprofitably, you will only know about it in 2 months’ time.
- Reports need to be manually generated and data pulled from multiple spreadsheets to produce simple aggregate reports.
- Management has lack of confidence in the numbers. Additionally, sudden changes in numbers can’t be explained easily and require inquisitions to be organised.
- Users complain bitterly about producing reports and want more control over their data.
- The business has a long list of reports, dashboards, and data they wish they could have to improve their decision-making confidence.
Talk to a Business Intelligence Technology expert who will be able to provide your organisation with a rapid time to value on how to improve and streamline your reporting.