5 Reasons why data is the most valuable intangible asset in your business
ECLEVA’s founder and CEO Patrick Northcott shares 5 reasons why data is the most valuable intangible asset in your business and by aggregating this data into a common data platform can increase the value of your business.
- During the process of building a platform, data issues and inefficient business processes will be identified and fixed and lead to better quality data capture and analysis.
- Building reports and dashboards with cross organisational data is simplified and can be done rapidly as the data is all in one place.
- Increased data transparency across the organisation leads to breaking down siloed decision making.
- Having a standardised data architecture will help govern how data from new software systems are introduced to the organisation and correctly structured.
- And finally, it enables non-technical people to build productivity apps useful to their teams, using simple tools like MS PowerApps.
This frees up IT to focus more on introducing new technologies like Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning or AI.
Work with an IT Consultant who understands how a common data platform can leverage your data to increase the value of your business and how it can introduce a long-term digital transformation capability into your organisation.