ERP is a business process management software that allows an organisation to use integrated applications that automate many technology, services, and human resources. The successful implementation of an ERP system relies on the collaborative partnership between ECLEVA’s, business management systems experts and our Clients business expertise.
Suppose your decision-making data sits in disparate systems and relies on numerous manual workarounds to get a clear picture of your business performance. In that case, your organisation should consider an ERP system that will automate repeatable business tasks and bring all your financial data into one source of truth — automating payroll, order processing, invoicing, managing suppliers, reporting and more. Automation minimises the time spent on manual data entry, reduces errors and empowers employees by giving them access to accurate decision making data.
Here are six ways ECLEVA can improve your business with an ERP system:
- Enhanced business reporting and business process improvements: real-time reporting and one integrated database for all organisational data – i.e. one source of truth
- Delivery of better customer service: Single view of all customer interactions, including transactional, will enable you to better segment your customer base and offer more value-added products and services.
- Cost Savings and Efficiencies: better inventory management, faster fulfilment times, lower overheads, better supplier management.
- Enhanced Cash flow: Better invoicing and better collections tools to bring cash in faster.
- Break down internal silos: Connect teams, processes and data to provide more visibility and flexibility to employees to help them act quickly and deliver more value across the business.
- Better data security: consolidating data sources removes the risk of disparate data sitting in siloed excel files or disparate servers. Additionally, data consolidation allows the appropriate governance structure to be applied to your data – e.g., the management of sensitive information, what users have access to and what security levels are required around data protection.
Get a Free Consultancy
Got a project in mind? We’d love to hear about it. Take five minutes to fill out our project form so that we can get to know you and understand your project.