ECLEVA will help you develop a Strategic Business Application Roadmap. We will give you a short, medium and long term system investment strategy, roadmap and budget, ensuring the rapid time to value actions are prioritised first.
If your Strategic Application Strategy identifies that you have a system gap or an inadequate system, ECLEVA will guide you through a vendor selection process. Our business and technical system understanding will meet the business requirements and be compatible with your other systems.
The best IT strategies are built using data, not intuition. You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Our diagnostics are the simplest way to collect the data you need, turn it into actionable insights, and communicate with stakeholders across the organisation.
We help you develop a clear digital strategy following a 4-step process which involves.
- Identifying key business processes across key functional areas e.g.: marketing, sales, operations, human resources, finance and business oversight.
- Identifying which processes are the most likely to benefit from being streamlined and automated.
- Developing a prioritised, value based, high level backlog outlining which improvements to target first and why and ensuring these are aligned to your business plan and growth aspirations.
- Providing you with the most relevant approach e.g.: Point Solution, ERP, Platform, Build, or a combination of approaches which will most effectively deliver on your growth vision.
During the vendor selection process key business stakeholders are included in the sessions and collectively we compare and score each vendor. ECLEVA helps you prioritise your business requirements into must have features and functionality through to nice to haves.
When evaluating vendors we ensure you include elements that often get overlooked such as ongoing support, ability to customise, licencing and security structures, integration, ongoing operating costs and compatibility with existing systems.
If appropriate, we also help you negotiate short trial periods to get feedback from users.
Build an effective IT strategy with our data driven programs
Our diagnostic programs facilitate Research, Diagnostics & Workshops to ensure you have the data and insights necessary to develop an effective IT strategy.
We provide best-practice research across four key areas:
1. Manage and Improve Core IT Processes
2. Build a Data-Driven IT Strategy
3. Complete Your Technology Projects Faster & More Effectively
4. Train & Develop Your IT Leadership Team
And we’ll be with you all the way to ensure you are successful.
Contact us for more information
Got a project in mind? We’d love to hear about it. Take five minutes to fill out our project form so that we can get to know you and understand your project.