5 Benefits of using RPA as part of your digital transformation strategy
In this video, ECLEVA’s Founder and CEO Patrick Northcott talks about 5 Benefits of using RPA as part of an organisation’s digital transformation strategy.
- Human error is significantly reduced with accuracy increasing by almost 70%. Checking and fixing inaccurate data is far more time consuming than the original keying effort.
- Often there is a perception that adopting RPA is about reducing head count. In a recent survey Deloitte’s and IDC, found that only 25% of respondents saw this as a benefit. For the majority, RPA is viewed as a digital co-worker increasing employee productivity by 64%. For example, if someone is on a LinkedIn page and wants to create the contact in CRM, the task would take 5 minutes whereas with RPA it could be done in a few seconds.
- Payback is typically less than 12 months, with the average cost reduction being around 60%.
- Operational risks like key person dependencies or delivering inconsistent customer service levels are reduced by 54% and compliance levels increase by 92%
- And finally, applying RPA to mundane repetitive tasks means employees can spend more time on work that leverages creativity, intuition, and judgment unique to humans. This is not only more productive but employee satisfaction increases.
To find out how it works, why you need it and how to get started click on the eBook link below.
RPA properly implemented can deliver tremendous value to an organisation.