Project Specific Services
ECLEVA has end to end in-house capabilities ranging from Client Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, Development and Deployment Managers and Support teams. This means we can also provide Partners with specific resources to complete specific functions. Some of our more utilized services include:
- Strategic Planning of Business Solutions
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Mapping & Re-engineering
- Procurement Planning & Vendor Selection
- Project Reviews and Audits
- Application & System Development
- Data Migration
ECLEVA’s EduRe – pre-built Education Applications
Given that ECLEVA has worked in the Education sector for over 20 years, we have found that the many Student Lifecycle and Commercial Lifecycle business processes are similar across education institutions. ECLEVA therefore has developed several pre-built applications which have different modules that can be easily configured and customised to the client needs. The use of these applications means that we reduce the time to value and increase the client’s return on investment.
The EduRe applications are highly flexible, customisable and easily scalable. Each application has automated the key baseline business functions and processes that need to be achieved at each point of the Student and Commercial Engagement lifecycle. The EduRe applications reduce the need for our clients to build new business processes from scratch and provides them with a solid foundation to maximise the value out of the implementation.
The key features and functionality of the EduRe applications are outlined below:
- Are built on one of the most forward looking platforms, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Are cloud based
- Can be implemented individually or seamlessly integrated with each other
- Can integrate seamlessly with all the main ERP and SMS systems on the market
- Are scalable to suit smaller organisations through to the largest institute
- Can be tailored to meet virtually any education institute scenario
- Provides customisable automation functionality throughout
- They leverage the unrivalled analytical power of Microsoft’s reporting engine and Power BI
- Offer leading edge security
- Is one of the most comprehensive and cost effective lifecycle solutions
Forward looking applications with proven track record – EduRe has been deployed for over 10 years both on premise and in the cloud and is a solid highly stable platform. The level of risk in deploying this solution compared to starting from scratch is minimal. Reduced risk leads to happier customers
Faster time to value for deployments – EduRe has got a mature set of features offering a great deal of value once deployed and configured. This means the client sees value quickly and reduces the risk for them choosing a riskier ‘start from scratch’ option, which might open the door for competitors.
Rapidly developing platform – EduRe is a solution with vision to grow and take advantage of changes in the industry. It’s based on Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 platform, and Microsoft is investing more in R&D than all other CRM providers put together!
Integration points for many of the larger SMS systems – One of the key time consuming and often risky parts of deployments is integrating with SMS and ERP systems. Since EduRe has already got support for a variety of systems this speeds up this part and reduces the risk to the client as well as for the partner.