If you answer yes to 2 or more of these 6 questions your organisation is haemorrhaging significant money
Did you know that if you answer yes to 2 or more of these 6 questions your organisation is haemorrhaging significant money?
- Are people re-keying and entering data twice?
- Does someone spend hours consolidating data into spreadsheets just to report on simple metrics?
- Do you have lack of project oversight and profitability?
- Does your organisation rely on a lot of paper or emails?
- Is unlogged and unbilled time a common occurrence?
- Do you pay software licence fees every year for systems which your team doesn’t fully use or have developed workarounds to complete tasks?
In my experience there are often so many quick fixes that can start saving you money immediately. Recently, we saved our client 3,300 days through a simple automation. Act now to identify the exact areas you are haemorrhaging money.