5 critical questions directors need to ask before investing in IT systems
In this video, ECLEVA’s CEO Patrick Northcott talks about the 5 critical questions directors need to ask when evaluating proposals to spend money on IT systems.
- Will this provide a super-convenient and favourable experience for your customers. Could it exceed their expectations?
- Can the investment provide you with a competitive advantage from emerging and existing competitors in your industry?
- Will it streamline operations and free your staff from doing mundane routine tasks, reallocating this time on more value-add activities? Is the ROI clear?
- Is the spend aligned to your business goals? A good IT strategy aligns the business goals with the value that new or enhanced technologies can bring to an organisation.
- Do you have the capabilities? Having business people partner with IT will ensure the knowledge of business and technology are leveraged.
IT investments can be substantial and getting a good ROI is essential. Your competitive advantage relies on it.
Working with a technology partner will help you develop an IT strategy aligned to your goals, this will give you the confidence you are making the right investment.