Q&A with Jeff Looms – Client Delivery Manager at Ecleva
We have a chat with Jeff Looms, Client Delivery Manager at ECLEVA.
- How long have been working for ECLEVA?
Since May 2007.
- What was your path here?
What really started my interest in IT industry was a TAFE subject. This steered me down path of operator, programmer, analyst, it manager, business owner and now certified consultant / business analyst.
- What does your typical day look like?
Fire fighter, technical support officer, analyst/tester, business consultant, mentor, relationship manager, development manager, … just call me “the glue”!
- What’s your favorite part about working at ECLEVA?
Watching the company grow, and working in the not for profit and education space.
- What has been your proudest achievement at ECLEVA?
Each and every successful implementation.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
Helping the organizations I work with realize their potential.
- Who inspires you?
Neil, Buzz & Mike; of course! [ed. Astronauts]
- What are your five songs that give rhythm to your day?
Music is not a necessity to get me going; whatever I may have heard before walking out the door in the morning.
- Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I like to travel, play and watch sports
- What attracted you to join ECLEVA?
Looking to expand my Dynamics CRM experience.
- What was your dream job when you were young?
Astronaut, I watched the first moon walk ‘live’!
- Wine or beer?
Wine, Beer or Spirits; I don’t discriminate, unless it contains gluten!